Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Is the fear of a long-standing injury restricting you from following your favourite sport?
Are you considering physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services for the elderly with movability issues or post-hip-replacement surgery?
Best Physiotherapy center In Jalandhar
best Physiotherapy center In Jalandhar
Here At DMC Hospital Jalandhar, we bring you physiotherapy expertise for a wide range of medical conditions such as tenacious pain, sports & muscular injuries, post-stroke care, chronic pulmonary conditions, geriatric &pediatric care, post-operative care, etc. from the best physiotherapist in jalandhar. Our proven methodology, systematized approach, a pool of specialist and a constant commitment to quality makes us your preferred partner for all your physiotherapy and Rehabilitation needs.
Our Rehabilitation team works as a partner with you, your family, and your other health care providers to deliver the proper care at the right time.
You can also BOOK AN APPOINTMENT by calling us at 9115960900, 0181-2237800 And schedule an appointment at DMC Hospital and Trauma Centre the Best Physiotherapy Centre in Jalandhar
Choose DMC Hospital & Trauma Centre
Jalandhar Orthocare because :
- Proven Methodologies: Customized care plans, globally used care protocols and evidence based practices for an uneventful recovery.
- Tools for Measuring Outcome: Internationally accepted tools for monitoring clinical outcomes against the benchmark to assure a desirable improvement.
- Patient-centric Approach: Building a therapeutic relationship with the patient and family via effective communication to facilitate patient participation and better outcomes.
- Individualized Care: We understand that each patient is different and so are their requirements. That’s why we provide you with personalized care plan that caters to your needs.
- Save Money & Time: Schedule your appointment as per your convenience with no stress of traveling and waiting.
best Physiotherapy center In Jalandhar
- Inter Ferential Therapy (IFT)
- Inter Ferential Therapy (IFT)
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
- Wax Therapy
Physiotherapy employs a holistic approach to help maintain fitness and physical performance of an individual. Physical therapists across a range of settings in healthcare which include hospitals, rehab centres, homes health, nursing homes, fitness and sports centers, etc.
They can assist you in many ways:
- Restoring mobility, mentaining physical activity and enhancing overall health and wellbeing.
- Preventing injury, disease and disabilities.
- Reduce or eliminate pain using therapy exercises, and the mobilization of soft and joint methods.
- Strengthening the weak parts of the body following the effects of a stroke.
- Eliminating chronic and acute illnesses that hinder mobility and physical activity.
- Helps with blood vessel diseases and diabetes.
- Helps patients to manage pain from osteoporosis, arthritis or joint replacements.
- Physiotherapy for cardiac rehabilitation is focuses at improving quality of life by breathing exercises and strengthening exercises.
- Training and developing support programs that reduce the chance of re-occurrence of the injuries.
- In addition, it is possible to receive specialist care for the health and pain of your pelvis, constipation, urinary continence, fibromyalgia, and lymphedema.
The modern world is fast-paced and chocks a block full of need, requirements deadlines, hassles, and demands. Everyone is running in emergency mode. This is why knee pain, back strains, neck pain, etc. are now very common. The majority of people rely on a variety of painkillers and over-the-counter medicines to alleviate them. But, they do not think about consulting a physiotherapist until the issue has become more severe.
Although you do not require to see a physiotherapist every time you have a strain or pain, it is recommended to go to the best physiotherapy center in Jalandhar when you suffer from one of the following ailments.
- Loss of balance: It is possible to feel an unbalanced feeling when you’re experiencing issues with the ear’s inner. The vestibular system is known as and a variety of structures within your ear that keep your body in balance. Thus, any issues that affect the inner ear could cause symptoms of dizziness, vertigo and balance issues. The physiotherapy approach can help reset the central nervous system to help you to manage vestibular issues.
- Chronic pain: In case you’ve experienced pain for more than few days, it is time to see a professional physiotherapist. They will be able to identify the cause and provide a plan of treatment.
- Before and after surgery: Because surgeries can cause certain complications, physical therapy is crucial both prior to and post-operation.
- Neurological disease: Conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and cerebral palsy, injury to the spinal cord and strokes can impact the patients’ movements in a severe way. It is impossible to eliminate the disease with physiotherapy treatments however, they will have a greater quality of life.
- Pregnancy: You need to be extra attentive to your body before and following birth. The ligaments supporting your back may become softer because of hormonal changes. The stomach and pelvic floor stretch when your child develops. If your joint is not supported properly injuries to the pelvis and back could occur. The physiotherapy program not only assists you to maintain your body but also allows you to recover more quicker.
- What is Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation?
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is a medical division that concentrates on enhancing and restoring the functional ability and quality of life of those with physical impairments.
- What does a Physiotherapist do?
A Physiotherapist treats various medical ailments affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. Some of the common conditions treated by Physiotherapists are Back Pain, Neck Pain, Brain Injuries, Neuromuscular Disorders, Sports Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Arthritis, and Pelvic floor disorders.
- How can Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians help me?
A Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician can help you reduce pain from injury or disability, recover from a temporary or severe impairment, and improve your quality of life with physical agents and therapeutic exercise.
- What are the areas treated in Rehabilitation Programs?
The areas covered in Rehabilitation Programs are self-care skills, physical care, mobility skills, communication skills, respiratory, cognitive skills, vocational training, social skills, pain management, psychological counseling, and education.
- What are the Benefits of Rehabilitation?
A Rehabilitation program can help patients strengthen the muscles, improve the overall well-being of physical health, helps restore normal mobility, and enhance the quality of life.