As the center focus of cardiology, the heart has numerous anatomical features and numerous physiological features that have been encyclopedically documented for many centuries. Disorders of the heart lead to heart disease and cardiovascular disease and can lead to a significant number of deaths.
Cardiology is concerned with the normal functionality of the heart and the deviation from a healthy heart. Many disorders involve the heart itself but some are outside of the heart.
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart be it human or animal. The Heart Care includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology. Physicians who specialize in this field of medicine are called cardiologists, a specialty of internal medicine.
Heart Care available at DMC Hospital & Trauma Centre Jalandhar, Punjab INDIA
- Advanced Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Monitors
- Echo Cardiography
- Exercise / Walk should be an integral part of daily routine.
- Small, Frequent meals are advised.
- No fast, No Feats should be practiced.
- Drink plenty of water between meals
- Meals rich in both soluble & insoluble fibres shall be eaten
- Try to eat boiled / roasted vegetables. Avoid as much oil as possible
- Diet should include skimmed milk & its products
- Use Soybeans & its products in every menu.